Wow! What can I say about this venue, we organise a variety of away days, team meetings, and events and always use St Peters. They offer a variety of suites in various layouts for all of our various events and function needs. They are very well priced and due to our diverse clientele catered for a variety of requirements such as wheat free, gluten free, kosha etc. They have a fantastic PA system, with an induction loop system, and start of the art technology. Highly recommended!
Martyn Starkey, Director
Sureseal Plumbing and heating
For all of our training in the Wigan are we always use St Peters pavilion. They have exceptional facilities at low-cost prices. All the lads enjoy their bacon sandwiches on arrival and a fantastic cup of coffee and friendly staff. The venue comes with naturally lit rooms, free wifi, flipchart, laptop and projector hire, loads of parking for the vans, and best of all its located centrally to Ashton, Leigh, and Wigan.
Pat Craven, director
Freedom Programme Ltd
We work with survivors of domestic abuse and I also provide training for
professionals who want to learn to facilitate the programme. I have hired dozens
of halls and community centres for my training but I can honestly say that this is one
of the finest venues I have ever used.
Evening function hire!
Free Evening function hire for Saturday and Sunday evening functions! Birthday? Engagement? Presentation night coming up?
Here at St Peters pavilion we have a beautiful naturally lit large function room available for evening functions for upto 180 guests.
Available in a variety of styles and layout’s the venue has the following highlights:
Room £75 with own catering or FREE with Pavilion catering
Room available 6pm to midnight
Fully licensed bar
Door staff available
Numbers between 70pp and 180pp
PA system with mics
Drinks packages available
Full catering available
Full disability access
Table cloth hire
Please note the following terms apply to evening functions
· Dates can be provisionally held for up to 48 hours without a fee.
· Room hire is strictly from 6pm to midnight
· Last orders 11:15pm, DJ song 11:30pm, everyone out by midnight
· Candy carts are not permitted banners cannot be attached to our walls
· If the kitchen is used, it must be left as found, heat warmers and hobs can be used, ovens can only be used by professional caterers.
· No balloon canisters can be left onsite
· All drinks must be provided by the pavilion
· All room hire fees are non-refundable
· Any items left on the night must be packed and handed to bar staff to store
· Any chair covers must be removed on the night
Would you like to hire our venue for an evening event?